Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm pregnant!

It's a blessing!

I was 2 weeks delayed by then when I consulted an officemate, a nurse by profession, if in my condition, a home or one-step pregnancy test would yield reliable results. Upon hearing the words "I'm 2 weeks delayed," my officemate shouted to her excitement and immediately volunteered to buy a pregnancy test for me. Twas around ten o'clock in the evening. Well, she didn't have to do it so I called up my dearie and asked him to drop by a 24/7 drugstore for a one-step PT. (I realized today, I should have surprised him back then.) To make the story short, the result was POSITIVE, just as we hoped and prayed for.

My dearie and I have been waiting for this moment for two long years. And now this most wonderful blessing has arrived... a bundle of joy carefully and delicately placed inside my womb where he will develop, be taken cared of, and be nourished to prepare him to his new world, our world.

2 comments:

Cookie said...

oi, naa nay gender? naa man gud nka sulat na him, hehe..
Bitaw, I know bya na this month ninyo mabaw-an ang gender. We'll pray most of all for the baby's good health. I'll be a proud tita when the baby arrives ;)

Phebie said...

Congratulations to both of you..That's a worth waiting wonderful gift from God for u.

God Bless your pregnancy.

Add me up pls...http://loveshven.com

and i'll do the same for u....